Starting Salary £20k-£24k (Full Time & Permanent)
Flexible working considered / Permanent Role
Pillow Partners is a rapidly growing, multi-award-winning property management company offering management services to holiday homes and serviced apartments owners all over the UK. We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Finance Manager to join our team here at our HQ based at Olympic Business Park (Dundonald, Ayrshire).
We are looking for a dedicated and self-motivated individual who can demonstrate the drive and commitment needed to drive the finance department. The successful candidate must have the ability to work to multiple deadlines and targets having an excellent track record of meeting deadlines and working with efficiency and absolute accuracy.
- All daily accounting procedures through our internal system and Xero
- Liaise with external accountants at year-end/when appropriate.
- Assist with monthly Payroll and updating employee records and codes as and when required
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- All statutory filing requirements including subsidiary companies
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including KPIs/Performance monitoring.
- Monthly owner/property manager statements and payments
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Credit control
- Undertake ad hoc scenario planning exercises to support the growth of the business.
- Managing small finance team
Requirements and experience
- And accountancy qualification – minimum AAT Level 3/equivalent or QBE
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Xero experience highly beneficial
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- 30 days paid holiday a year
- Dog-friendly office
- On-site gym
|Email CV and covering letter to: email@example.com (Subject Line: RE: Finance Manager Role)|