Candiadte Infomation for Kickstart Placements
Thank you for your interest in the Property Administration Placements with Pillow. Firstly please check out the video below that explains the role in more detail.
You will start in a general administration role. Over the course of the 6 months, you will get experience in our different departments: customer service, property management, finance, sales, and marketing. You will work with your mentor to select which department you are best suited to.
You will be working from home, 25 hours a week. Some evening and weekend work will be required after month 2 of the placement.
Note that the Government criteria are that you must be aged between 16-24 years old and be on Universal Credit when applying.
- PC or laptop computer
- Decent internet connection
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Motivated, friendly, and positive
Ensure you spend some time researching Pillow and know what we do. Here are some links:
Tips for success
- The first step is a video interview - don't be put off by this. Many candidates are too scared.
- Make sure this is the right job for you, not just a job for the sake of it. The team will spot it in the interview.
- Ensure you do the research in advance of the interviews. If you turn up unprepared then you will not get to the next stage.
Refer back to your email follow the link to the video questionnaire stage.
NOTE: you will need to have applied for the role via your Job Centre to be eligible.
These placements are an amazing opportunity to secure a full-time job and new career with Pillow at the end of the 6 months. If you work hard, turn up to all the training and become a strong member of the team then you will get a full-time job at the end. This is your chance to come out of the lockdowns starting an exciting new career in a business that is expanding internationally and a great place to work.